Laguna-realm 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laguna-realm 2.4.3

2.4.3 Laguna-Realm @ World of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pierrick584
New Person
New Person

Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail Empty
PostSubject: Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail   Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 am

Greetings, let me introduce myself, Acinos, also known as the God of Dance on The Underbog-US, I am getting over here to get back the good old time of BC, when i used to be the #1 ret pally of the server, in the #1 server guild, witch i copy'd the name.

We are going to raid at US time, and we need dedicated raiders for serious raid shredule, obiviously we will also be friendly with casual, we'll do our best to manage to have a spot for them.

Obiviously we are currently recruiting pretty much anything, our only restriction would be that we ask people to be serious, friendly, and avoid drama

Please dont have bad attitude as ragequitting after wipes, and please, listen to what we have to say, we got a huge raiding experience from retail, and we prolly have some good tips no matter your/our class

you can contact me in any way that you have access for more info, pm/reply/ingame if needed you can pm to ask another contact info, like skype or whatever

We're gonna use Teamspeak as me, and some other people are linux users, so we do need a multiplatform software
Back to top Go down
Umokthar
New Person
New Person

PostSubject: Re: Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail   Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Mumble?
Back to top Go down
Pierrick584
New Person
New Person

PostSubject: Re: Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail   Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 pm

i arleady tried mumble, sincerely i hated it, teamspeak work very well and have some awesome features, its just sad that teamspeak 2 was so bad, teamspeak 3 is very good, but people keeps having in mind the old version that was far behind...
Back to top Go down
Zebz
Zebz

PostSubject: Re: Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail   Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Did u bring your guild with you or did u just come alone?
Back to top Go down
Pierrick584
New Person
New Person

PostSubject: Re: Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail   Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm

few of us, but the guild splitted up a litle after wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail   Yippie Ki Yay   US Guild from retail Empty

Back to top Go down

Yippie Ki Yay US Guild from retail
Page 1 of 1