Laguna-realm 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laguna-realm 2.4.3

2.4.3 Laguna-Realm @ World of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krondor - Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krondor
New Person
New Person

Krondor - Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Krondor - Game Master Application   Krondor - Game Master Application EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 pm

Name: Aidan Cole

Location/ Current GMT: England, UK GMT - however as you know I play US times due to work.

What Languages do you speak? English/Polish/German/Slovakian

Have you been a GM before? If yes, then where.
I have gm'd for numerous servers, mainly pre-tbc ones. The main ones being Vannila Gaming, and Q-gaming. I was chosen for these realms simply because I was so professional in what I did. I acted like a Blizzard employee would, and that added to the blizzlike feel of the servers. The responsibilities of Game Master did not rush to my head either, I was always there for the community, and not myself.

Why are you applying?
Ever since I first joined this server on day one I was always interested in becoming a Game Master to support the US community; and I stand by that desire. The big servers that dominate the market are the ones that cater for a multi-cultural player base, and at the moment there isn't a lot of US support. My maturity, my ability to speak clear English, as well as my dedication to this server remains to be the main reasons why adopting me as a Game Master is a good idea. Ultimately I am not applying for this position for personal benefit. I am applying to benefit the community, as well as the server.

Tell us about yourself.
I'm from London, England and I work as a restaurant manager, I've been in this position for 6months now, where I worked my way up from a basic waiter, to floor supervisor, then Assistant Manager, and now Managing the whole restaurant. I have great people skills and am able to remain calm, patient under most circumstances. I have great leadership skills, as well as dedication. In my spare time I run an under 10's football (soccer) team, and chill out at my flat with my flatmates.
Back to top Go down
Shaminator
New Person
New Person

Krondor - Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krondor - Game Master Application   Krondor - Game Master Application EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:01 am

"I have great people skills and am able to remain calm"

pretty nice application it'll be nice if u become a gm Smile
Back to top Go down

Krondor - Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1