Laguna-realm 2.4.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laguna-realm 2.4.3

2.4.3 Laguna-Realm @ World of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...

Go down 
+2
Leafwhisper
Nayshun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayshun
Nayshun

Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... Empty
PostSubject: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Quote :

Okay so in the last couple of days also, we've had people from another WoW server called L***** WoW come on this server and advertising, stealing players from us and whatnot. PLEASE I and the staff implore you not to listen to their bullcrap. We lost 80% of our active population on the 2.4.3 realm, I assure you, this server is 100x better than that other trashy server which can't even afford a website domain, etc. like us. Nayshun and Onatola have been BANNED from the server as they were accomplices in stealing players from us. US PvE guild <Intense Individuals> is now suspended until further notice. Once again, if any of these BITCHES from that other server come here and advertise please do not listen to them, and report them to me. This is just a message to all of you players, because you're really important to us. You are what make US Shallow-Realms.

Stay Loyal, Have Fun.
Awesome

Taken from Despites forums on his website...

This is my response...
My username : lolumadbrohams
Quote :

LOLUMADBROHAMS?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA Thanks for the good laugh. It was worth coming to say a nice farewell then finding out I was banned... That's great *wipes tear*

Gotta love 15 year olds...

Edit: added the 1.

Last edited by Nayshun on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WillixMandella?feature=mhum
Leafwhisper
Leafwhisper

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 pm

15 year olds*
Back to top Go down
Triaris
Triaris

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Nayshun wrote:
Quote :

Okay so in the last couple of days also, we've had people from another WoW server called L***** WoW come on this server and advertising, stealing players from us and whatnot. PLEASE I and the staff implore you not to listen to their bullcrap. We lost 80% of our active population on the 2.4.3 realm, I assure you, this server is 100x better than that other trashy server which can't even afford a website domain, etc. like us. Nayshun and Onatola have been BANNED from the server as they were accomplices in stealing players from us. US PvE guild <Intense Individuals> is now suspended until further notice. Once again, if any of these BITCHES from that other server come here and advertise please do not listen to them, and report them to me. This is just a message to all of you players, because you're really important to us. You are what make US Shallow-Realms.

Stay Loyal, Have Fun.
Awesome

Taken from Despites forums on his website...

This is my response...
My username : lolumadbrohams
Quote :

LOLUMADBROHAMS?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA Thanks for the good laugh. It was worth coming to say a nice farewell then finding out I was banned... That's great *wipes tear*

Gotta love 15 year olds...

Edit: added the 1.

Well, spamming other servers is rather questonable method to gain new players. At worst case scenario it can affect fatally to the server's reputation.

Also, for 15 years old, Despite is close to genious.

I see his point.
Back to top Go down
Nayshun
Nayshun

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm

First off, there was no "People" is was a Person, ONE PERSON, that came to the realm and told us about the stolen core.

Secondly, I wasn't talking about Despite... As Awesome is a GM on the realm, AKA Arod, and he moans and complains about everything if he doesn't get his way.

Thirdly, I posted a topic that was recently deleted due to me being banned. Calling Awesome(Arod) out for stalking players and literally coming into places where he has no place being... I.E coming to the Karazhan raid asking how it's doing when he was not needed, not called, and not invited AND He came to a Blood Furnace heroic group that I was in, asking what we are doing.

Then later he said "That's what a GM does"

So just saying... It's awesome that I'm referring to.

Edit: Changed "Be being banned" to "Me being banned"
Back to top Go down
Minoas
Minoas

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 am

I know some of you don't understand some of the events that occured before you join the servers

But set aside the story, look at the individual. And you understand pretty quickly that Despite is a 15 year old with a God complex ,
As i've told you on Shallow realms, Despite has repeatedly stolen and destroyed servers he's been working on because he got told off
by either the Head GM or owner for misbehaving Gm power abusing, even insulting players.

You can ask anyone on laguna-wow that have lived it : Datwow, shallow-realms, laguna-wow this is our sad story with Despite.
He says how US population is all important to him, but what you don't know is that on shallow realms there used to be 2 big guilds:

Recycled and Corruption. Eu and US raiding guilds respectively, and Despite's xenophobia let him to disband, and ban the entire guild
from the realms just because '' fat spoiled american douchebag hamburger eating pricks'' are ruining HIS <--- LOL server.

Recycled and Corruption made a common mail of complaint and sent it to Laguna, mail which i'd be delighted to share with you. Just type your
Mail adress and ill send it right away

Minoas,

Recycled
Back to top Go down
Nayshun
Nayshun

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 am

Well minoas, I wasn't referring to Despite... Just emphasizing that... I was speaking about his "Head GM" as he calls himself, lololol, Awesome.

Anyways... On a different note, has anyone else not been able to connect??
Back to top Go down
trollyoass

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:36 am

got any proof tht i whine you bitch ass prick? go shove a cock up ur mangina while u drink the cum of your dog you bitchass hoe
Back to top Go down
trollyoass

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 am

psh the fking sore loser aint got nothin to say. go fuck urself up mate.
Back to top Go down
Minoas
Minoas

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

Thank you for proving my point Smile i didnt think you'd react so immaturely that quickly
Back to top Go down
trollyoass

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

immature? this kid goes and posts shit about me on our forums when he's not welcome there any more. psh. and i guess ill just hav to keep making my point clear unless u wanna come here so i can beat your ass to death in a physical fight you little shit.
Back to top Go down
Minoas
Minoas

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:58 am

Proving my point was the full extent of what you can prove here, you're not welcomed either. let's call it a draw nad head back to our business
Back to top Go down
trollyoass

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 am

Okay sure. But tell your friend to not come to our server anymore. That is all I ask.

Thank you Minoas.
Back to top Go down
Zebz
Zebz

PostSubject: ooohhh damn   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:00 pm

ive been gone for like another week and a half and look at whats goin on..shhiitttt lmfao look at all these little fairys yelling at each other Very Happy winnnnn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...   Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD... Empty

Back to top Go down

Despite's GM is So mad... SO MAD...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna-realm 2.4.3 :: Off-Topic :: Trash-
Jump to: